Pages

Posted on: Sunday 25 May 2014

Getting back my mojo

 photo gettingstronger_zps591a4a1c.jpg

Today marks the first Sunday in almost six months that I have had a reason to try and sleep early. Tomorrow I start my first day at work! It's actually going to be training for the first three weeks so I'm guessing it will be intensive and full of new information to learn. I'm excited but also nervous as I feel like I haven't really used much brain power in a long while and quite honestly my motivation has been low. I've become quite lazy.

Change is coming though and I invite it into my home with open arms. Come and give me a hug!

My yoga practice is improving too. Every day I feel a little stronger - I can go a little further and hold a pose for longer. I'm getting back my mojo!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg