Pages

Posted on: Tuesday 15 July 2014

Just Say Yes!

Hi everyone!

It's been a little while since I posted, I know. I've had a busy couple of weeks as my lovely fella was over for a holiday catch up so we spent the best part of our time just hanging out whenever I wasn't working (which unfortunately was the majority of the time - boo). We had an awesome time though! Beautiful weather, an amazing two days in Gozo and lots of conversation and yummy food. I ended up gaining a kilo that I lost but oh well, it was for a damn good cause :)

On to some exciting Yoga news!

I've been following Yoga with Adriene on YouTube for quite some time now and she recently launched her new blog page findwhatfeelsgood.com where she was advertising her latest Yoga course called Empower - 30 Day Yoga Challenge.

Yesterday I was umm'ing and err'ing about whether I should sign up with the $99 fee. Was it worth me spending the money? Was I going to stick to it? After about thirty minutes of reading up and still feeling undecided I made a choice. Just say yes. I'll never get anywhere if I keep thinking and not doing!

So I signed up and completed my first day this morning! It was a fourty minute power yoga session with some cardio mixed in and wow, it was tough! I'm so not used to longer sessions anymore so by the twenty minute mark I was seriously flagging. My legs felt like jelly and I just wanted to give in...but I pushed through and finished with my head held high in savasana! Yay!

I encourage you all to say yes to something today and to see where it takes you <3


 photo b99f86e84290ee9a8f5c2335bb9d9cfa_zps400b09a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg