Pages

Posted on: Friday 23 May 2014

Day 8 of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge

Just completed day 8 and I have a few spare minutes to write about the practice!

Firstly, I really enjoyed today. Not sure if it's because I've been feeling a little stressed since last night or just because I really needed to stretch but I felt a fraction stronger. Today the focus was on back flexibility and the last pose was the wheel. I didn't manage to get into the full pose - I'm simply not strong enough but I did at least balance on my head for a few seconds before it all got too much. I can't wait to be able to do the wheel properly. In primary school my friends and I would spend our lunch breaks on the field doing wheels and hand stands and cartwheels...it was all so easy then! I would love to have even just a glimmer of that brightness I had when I was nine or ten years old.

In another 30 days I'll try again ;) 

Xx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg