Pages

Posted on: Thursday 31 July 2014

August [#GetSnappy]

 photo getsnappy_zps0bb8b1e1.jpg


One more evening and we're into August 2014! Where heck has all the time gone?
Self promises of daily swims and a tan to put all tans to shame has been severely lacking (failed really!)...not that these things are particularly important in the grand scheme of things, but they kind of put a stamp on Summer in one way or another.

I've been enjoying myself mind you. I like a simple life. A book to read and a smoothie in hand is a happy way to live. Enjoying my time with Lloyd and family and friends. A full moon gathering on a beach full of happy people in Ghajn Tuffieha, a Reggae boat party full of good vibes, great music and even greater company, an *awesome* trip to Gozo with Lloyd - these are just a few things I've enjoyed so far. Now I'm looking forward to my man returning in 15 days!

Starting from the 1st August, I'm beginning a little project called #GetSnappy. It's pretty simple; I'll take one photo a day and post it on Instagram. This is just my way of getting a little creativity and inspiration flowing. If anyone wants to join in, it'd be my pleasure to have you here for the journey! Just post me your Instagram and I'll follow your story :)

GetSnappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg