Pages

Posted on: Friday 16 May 2014

Day 2 of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge

 photo IMG_0029_zps862aeb7e.jpg

I find that my workouts are best done in the morning. I have so much more energy and I've always been an early riser (well not as much these days, I've gotten used to lying in until 8:30am which may still be early for the mentally sane!).

I've just completed Day 2 of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge and I'm happy to report that I got through it although not with much grace. My downward dogs are very challenging and I couldn't hold them for the full length of time much less with one hand on the mat and one hand touching my opposite leg for a long time. I smiled and got through it. I took a rest when I needed to and got back up again. My intention is not to quit and I won't be :)

Great news which I forgot to mention! I have a job interview next Monday, I'm so excited and nervous. In February I had bought a pair of black tapered trousers for upcoming interviews and today I tried them on for the first time since then. All I can say is that I'm glad I decided not to go a size down or they would not be fitting me right now. It was quite disheartening that they were kind of loose when I bought them and now they're on the verge of being tight but it's my fault and I'll be feeling physically good in no time! 

Fingers crossed that I make a good impression at the interview.

Wishing you all an amazing day!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg