Pages

Posted on: Saturday 17 May 2014

Day 3 of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge

 photo afterrun_zpsb0cca39e.jpg 

Yesterday I went running for the first time in months! I think I probably definitely pushed myself a bit too much too soon because today I am aching all over. Ouch, it hurts to cough. I did stretch afterwards too but clearly not well enough - oops. I managed 2km in 13 minutes which I'm OK with! My aim is to get to 5km (which I haven't quite managed before) and I've found a good plan to follow here so I'll officially start that programme on Monday.

Today has been pretty active. I walked to Valletta and traipsed the beautiful back streets. I swear that I always find something new every time I visit. I just love it there! Getting lost when you have all the time in the world is fun :) I then took the ferry over to Sliema and walked home happily with my goodie bag. Lucy our gorgeous Cavalier King Charles was keen to go out so I took her for a walk at sunset.

Day 3 of the Yoga Challenge was luckily not so tough which meant I was able to complete the short practice. Yay! Now it's time to let my body recover!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg