Pages

Posted on: Sunday 18 May 2014

Don't give up lovelies


Phew! Day 4 just completed and it was tough! The challenge today focuses on working your abs, mine of which have apparently gone into hibernation. I'm still feeling the aches of Fridays run which doesn't help but I'm committing myself to this challenge which means not missing a day.

I've been having to opt for the 'easier' method for these challenges because I'm finding it tough to find the strength to complete the more difficult options - side plank has never been easy for me! It will be interesting to revisit this challenge from the very beginning once I complete the full 30 days. Can't wait to see if there's a difference!






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg