Pages

Posted on: Thursday 22 May 2014

Everything happens for a reason

It's Thursday already! How did that happen? It feels like only yesterday that I was nervously heading off to my first interview in four years to talk myself up in the most modest way possible...contradiction much?

I think that the interview went well but as I said to my friend, you never know until you know and up until now I don't know a lot. I can only hope that my best was good enough but if I'm not the one they're looking for then so be it :) Everything happens for a reason.

Fitness wise I haven't been very good if I'm honest. I've been feeling a little under the weather and I think it may be because I haven't been drinking enough water. I have been lacking in the protein department a little too so I need to make a valid effort to get myself back on track.

My yoga practice has been coming along slowly but surely and I've lost a kilo since last week bringing me to 67.3kg! Progress, yay :)

Currently:
 
Reading: The People in the Trees by Hanya Yanagihara

Watching: The Following

On my mind: FairTrade

Listening: No one band in particular

Missing: Lloyd

Feeling: Positive that all the pieces will come together soon.

 photo Everythinghappensforareason_zps61e46bdb.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg