Pages

Posted on: Friday 13 June 2014

Life is full of challenges

This week I'll rename Friday. It's Freeday!

After a *long* four days of work I'm happy to be off and enjoying my day doing very little at all. I'm still absorbing as much new information at my new job as possible but it hasn't been easy and I still feel very uncertain about what I'm doing most of the time. I know that it will get easier the more I learn but until then I question everything. I take my time, meticulously ensuring that each step I take is correct and then take the leap. I try not to burden my team with my questions which are often about the same things, but most of the time I have to or else I might make a mistake...I just need to accept that I'm new and mistakes do happen. My mistakes in this job might piss a few people off but they're not going to kill anyone if I make them. I just need to learn from them.

Source
I've also learned that I will be facing a lot of "trolls" in the industry I work in. There are a lot of people out there who will just want to make my life a misery by being incredibly rude and inhuman and I need to accept that this is just the way some people are and behind every action or abuse there is a person on the other side who has their reason for acting the way that they do. It doesn't make what they do or say right, but it makes it easier to know that it's not personal (even if they do accuse you of having learning disabilities).

The 30 Day Yoga Challenge is going great! I completed Day 21 today which was learning how to do headstands! My niece came in to join me so we had a little yoga session together :) As for headstands...well, that's something which will need a little work! I can manage them against a wall but free-standing is another story. I will get there though!

 photo bellyyoga_zps260a98e5.jpg 

Summer has well and truly started in Malta. The heat is ON. Not complaining though, let the sun shine!

 photo IMG_0794_zps66186c9c.jpg
Lucy is definitely feeling the heat, poor girl
 photo IMG_0722_zpsa049739c.jpg
Much better!

Anywho, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
xo

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg