Pages

Posted on: Thursday 5 June 2014

Little update, lots of happy

 photo rootsampfeathers_zps0ffa334a.jpg 

This week has whooshed by in a flash! Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow.

I've kept up with the 30 Day Yoga Challenge this week though I've unfortunately ended up with a trapped nerve in my back - ouch *sad face* I did still practice although I'm not sure it was such a good idea but I find so much joy in those 15-20 minutes that I just really wanted to get on the mat!

I'm down to 67.1kg which is just over a kilo less than when I started so it's a slow but steady loss and that makes me happy. I've also cut down on bread from this week; only eating bread on my two days off so that should definitely help!

Work is going really well. I'm not doing very much, just the basic emails at the moment but my team are lovely which makes me happy.

Today I received my first order from Roots&Feathers and I absolutely love my necklaces! I received them in a little package this evening all beautifully wrapped with some cards and a thank you note which I thought was a really nice touch. I can tell that Laura puts her heart into her business. You should definitely go and check out her store and blog if you like bohemian jewellery <3 I'll be showing you all soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg