Pages

Posted on: Tuesday 9 September 2014

Revisiting the 30 Day Yoga Challenge

Today I went back to my yoga mat for the first time in almost a month!

I have such a bad habit of leaving things by the wayside even if they benefit me and I genuinely enjoy them. Life happens and my happy habits drift into oblivion.

The 30 day yoga challenge was something I started back in May (you can see this post here) when I was feeling a little uncomfortable with how much I had let my fitness go (I'm seeing a pattern here, are you?) It's something that's really easy to get into even if you're a complete beginner so I would truly recommend checking out the DoYouYoga.com YouTube channel; it's a great place to start!

On another note I started Insanity yesterday too. I understand why it's called Insanity now! I wish I could say that I was fit or superhuman enough to have gotten through the full 45 minutes but sadly I had to stop at 25 minutes out of real fear of throwing up on myself. My limit was pushed! Even though I didn't make it to the end, it's a stepping stone and I'm really happy that I even got that far.  Later I'll do the next video :)

 photo quotebelieve_zps5bc5ea0e.jpg

Have you started Yoga or Insanity recently?



2 comments:

  1. I really want to do the Bikram yoga 30 day challenge. But I'm just so busy I can't make it - especially since you need to do a lot of pre and post prep. I've heard of insanity but have never tried...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever tried Bikram yoga, will have a read up about it :) Maybe you could go at your own pace? A little goes a long way :) Insanity is the right name for the workout haha

      Delete

Sharing is caring. Comments make me smile!


 photo copyright.jpg